Friday, March 16, 2012

bl0gging my1esta???

w0ndering what I wrote 4 de' title,,,
it ain't n0thing...
juz,,, u know???(boring facE)

urm,,,I had always wanted a blog t0 write,,,
but,,, when I have ONE,, I ignore it,,
heheheh..

I feel like writing s0mething,
telling others 'bout it,
but the m0ment the wind0w$ appear$??
I went blank 0R what I want t0 write became,,,
S0METHING else,,,
that is really upsetting me..

there are s0 many things that I want t0 share
but it w0n't p0p in the wind0ws when
I start tapping de' alphabets,
y0u kn0w the feeling,,right??
bl0ggers??? wh0 agrees???

even right n0w,,,I have so many in my mind...
AHAH!!! n0w I kn0w...
I'm lazy??? Hurmm,,could be,,
but I w0n't admit it even if Y0U say s0o...

I'm d0ing many things right n0w,,,
bl0gging while surfing,,
surfing while d0wnl0ading,,
d0wnloading while making my p0werp0int pr0ject,
and watching a reality show...

HAHA!!!
I'm multihuman d0ing multich0res!!!
uhukz,,,MULTIHUMAN doesn't seem s00o right.
 maybe I'm l0sing my sanity,,,
little by little...
geEEeeerrrrrr......
CASE CLOSED!
     CUT!!

nice sh0ot,,
ok y0u'll be rewarded with a smile,,
thank y0uu...
daa daa!!
byE3X ,,CH0MP2x!!!

                                                  *_*~littlet0ohappygirl~

No comments:

Post a Comment